Your privacy is important to Billingshurst Choral Society (BCS). This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that BCS collects, and the ways in which BCS uses that personal information.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.contractology.com.
Personal information collection
BCS may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
- information about transactions carried out over this website (including purchasing concert tickets)
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including registering for email news bulletins)
- any other information that you send to BCS
Using personal information
BCS may use your personal information to:
- administer this website
- enable your access to and use of the website services
- send to you products (concert tickets) that you purchase
- collect payments from you
- send you marketing communications
Where BCS discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, BCS may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
BCS will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
BCS will store all the personal information you provide on secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
BCS is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
- by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by post to: Penybank Oaklands Billingshurst RH14 9RT